Helps you reach more targeted customers, Increases brand awareness, Works faster than SEO.
Two main keys right now in digital marketing are Google AdWords and Google Analytics. They have a big impact on marketing strategy as they broaden customer reach. With the help of Google AdWords, we target new audiences and effectively increase traffic and conversions. We keep a track of every visitor on your website via Google Analytics. Google Ads formerly known as Google Adwords is an online advertising platform, which was developed by Google in the year 2000.
At BESI, we will help you improve your ads with time so that you can get more benefit from your business. A well-timed advertisement can increase your revenue, customer calls, shop visits, drive more traffic to your website, etc. Ads appear when any customer is searching on a laptop, mobile or tablet for relevant products like yours.
The Google Services we offer are Google AdWords, YouTube marketing, SEO and Google Analytics. Following are the description of the services and their advantages.
Google Ads formerly known as Google Adwords is an online advertising platform, which was developed by Google in the year 2000. With the help of Google AdWords, we target new audiences and effectively increase traffic and conversions. At BESI, we will help you improve your ads with time so that you can get more benefit from your business. A well-timed advertisement can increase your revenue, customer calls, shop visits, drive more traffic to your website, etc. Ads appear when any customer is searching on a laptop, mobile or tablet for relevant products like yours.
Type of ads in Google AdWords:
- Search Ads: When users search for something on Google, the list of ads that are displayed above the organic listings are called search ads. Google keeps a check on various factors before deciding which ad to display first, as well as which sequence of ads will follow.
Important factors in search ads:
- Search term and keyword
- Add copy relevance
- Landing page experience
- Conversion rate
- Quality Score
- Display Ads: When we enter a random website or reading a post or viewing a video, we find lots of ads hovering on the pages. These ads are known as Display Ads.
Google selects the websites to banner ads on the basis of:
- Shopping Ads: Shopping Ads are the ones which drive traffic to your website, helps in generating quality leads and increases your conversions. Shopping ads display relevant ads to the user which matches the search query by taking all the product details from Google Merchant Center.
- Video Ads: The video advertisements which run in Youtube or any other Google Display Networks.
The advantages of running video ads are:
- Better in targeting the audience
- Has wider reach among the audience
- Helps in measuring the success of video ads.
- Universal app campaign: Mobile App plays an important role in marketing businesses by promoting the mobile app across search, PlayStore, Display & YouTube. AdWords then uses ad text ideas from your app store listings.
We choose keywords for your AdWords campaigns, different options are available. The main keyword match options include the following:
- Broad Match: It reaches the maximum audience by displaying your ad whenever your keyword is searched for.
- Negative Match: It prevents your ads from displaying when a word or phrase you mentioned is searched for.
- Phrase Match: Your ad is shown for searches when the phrase you specified matches.
- Exact Match: Your ad is shown for searches when all the phrases you specified matches exactly.
AdWords keywords are also used to determine the cost of advertising. Each keyword you choose will have a specific cost per click (CPC) amount. The bids specify the maximum amount you will be paying each time someone clicks your ad). The higher the CPC bid the higher the position of your ad on the page.
PPC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Advertisement makes the promotion of product and service easier by displaying your website on the top of SERP. It also boosts traffic. Implementing PPC management services to existing online market strategy can provide you a spurt in traffic to your venture propelling it on a higher trajectory. The role of an effective PPC company is to optimize the profit of the trade.
YouTube is the world’s most popular video-sharing website and the second largest search engine. It allows users to share videos with the world and also has social networking features. There are billions of youtube videos and channels uploading new content every day and making money out of it! Yes, youtube is a great platform for doing business as well. And it’s important for marketers to know.
Having said that, What Youtube marketing is and why exactly is it important?
YouTube allows marketers to show content in a unique way so that it is understandable to the consumers and they chose to share with the people. According to a survey, about one-third of all online activity is spent watching videos. The platform is so expensive that it can be accessed in 76 different languages, accounting for 95% of the world’s population. Well, not only is your audience on YouTube but as the second-largest search engine, it will improve your SEO and overall brand exposure.
Youtube provides a platform for two types of marketers:
One, if you’re a production company who has hundreds and thousands of videos having the potential to earn you a good amount of money.
Second, if you’re a brand who wants to promote your ads on youtube in relatable channels or popular videos.
Well, both ways the profit is yours.
In the first case, where you are the content creator on Youtube- you can earn a lot by showcasing ads of other advertisers before, in between and after your videos.
In the second case, your ads will be a part of the videos posted by other channels. Through this way, your ad will be reaching out to a huge number of audiences, taking your brand promotion to a level up!
Advantages of Youtube as a marketing platform :
- Captures Attention
- High Traffic Volumes
- Viral Marketing
- Do cross-platform marketing
- Search Engine Rankings
- Social Media Marketing Integration
- World-Wide Accessibility
- Show expertise and demonstrate your product
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
We all are aware of SEO and its importance. Search Engine Optimization plays an important role in digital marketing. It is used to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website, leads, sales, revenues and profit of your business.
What does SEO basically do?
According to a survey, about 2 million posts are published every day in WordPress. Your post must stand out that it shows up as a top result for anyone who searches for the topic related to your blog. Here lies the role of SEO. What SEO does is, it ranks your website higher in the search engines for relevant keywords and topics.
There are many factors on which SEO depends. We at BESI help in maintaining the following factors:
- Content- Content plays a vital role in attracting search engines as well as helps your brand make connections with website visitors. We develop content on your site which is relevant to the user’s search query so that search engines rank your pages higher on the search engine results page.
- Keywords and phrases- We use specific keywords and phrases while creating content. These keywords and phrases used must be in accordance to what a search engine user might type while searching for answers to the questions related to relevant products or services. This will improve your ranking on the search engine results page.
- Title Tag- The title tag of a page tells what a page is about to search engines. This should include your business page’s name as well as specific keywords within the limit of 70 characters.
- Meta description- Meta keywords provide a little more information about your content to search engines. Users also find it helpful to identify whether the content is relevant to their search queries.
- Keyword density- Relevant keywords are important for content to rank higher in search engine result pages. But we maintain a general percentage of keyword density, i.e., 1%- 1.5% or a maximum of 2%.
- Keyword Stuffing- We avoid keyword stuffing i.e. overloading of keywords in your content writing to increase page’s ranking. Because it is unethical and ineffective.
Benefits of SEO
- It helps to create a user-friendly website for businesses
- It brings in more customers to the website
- It provides better conversion rates
- It creates brand awareness
- It increases sales and leads
Google Analytics is the most commonly used platform that allows business owners to see how their audiences interact on their website, where they go and how they exit. Our primary goal is to set up the correct reports, track data rightly and monitor progress. We use Google Analytics to evaluate your conversion paths and set-up of goals or E-commerce tracking. Using Google Analytics, we can track issues that are troubling your website and help in distinguishing between organic and bot traffic. We will help your team to create reports and information and in making important marketing decisions.
What’s the BESI advantage?
BESI is one of the best Pay-Per-Click advertising agencies to offer quality management services for you to keep a track on increased sales and high profits. The bunch of services we provide will help your brand acquire the top position along with conceptualized designs which can have an effective result at the end. We at BESI provide services such as channel management, increase brand popularity, increase subscribers, improves your channel’s youtube ranking via YouTube marketing.