We give brand exposure and broaden customer reach through social networking platforms like facebook, youtube, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
Social Media Marketing:
According to a survey, over 80% of business executives use social media as an integral part of their business. Social Media Marketing has become a powerful way to promote brands/companies, reach more targeted audiences, make customers familiar with the ongoing offers, increase sales, etc. Marketing goals can be achieved by creating and sharing conceptualized contents on social media platforms such as facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. If you want to expand your business and broaden customer reach, your main tool must be social media marketing.
What is Social Media Marketing?
We all are aware of the popular social media platform such as facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. These platforms help individuals, businessmen, brands or companies to interact and build relationships with customers online. The Internet’s ability to reach vast numbers of people around the globe is the greatest advantage for social media marketing.
Advantages of Social Media Marketing
- Brands/companies remain connected with their customers and make them aware of the ongoing offers on their websites, through their social media handles.
- Some virtual communities are built on social media sites, where customers express their needs and then social media marketing connects these customers to brands/companies which share the same needs.
- Social networking sites provide every detail of their products so that they can connect to the audience easily.
- Social media is an effective and inexpensive medium for digital marketing.
- Social media promotes real-time marketing. Real-time marketing had gained popularity with social media in recent years. It promotes businesses with real-time information and target audiences.
- Social media enables marketing through social media influencers. The influencers are paid to promote specific brands or products in their social media blogs or videos. These influencers have a social bond with the consumers and thus through their promotion, more audiences are targeted.
- Memes are the most trending form of communication right now. It keeps the audience engaged and happy. Audiences share the memes on their social media handles. Meme marketing has become a new and innovative way to promote brands and engage with target audiences.
What are the mediums of Social Media Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, etc. are the main medium of Social Media Marketing.
- Facebook Marketing
Facebook Marketing defines using Facebook to carry out promotional activities of a brand/company. A Facebook Page is a public presence similar to a personal profile but allows the audience to “like” the business, brand, celebrity, cause, or organization. Audiences receive content updates from the Page on their News Feed, while the business raises brand awareness, keeps a track of advertising, collects detailed feedback by the audience, and interacts with audiences who seek customer service. It is not just about updated information and catchy profile picture but a lot more than that. Your Facebook page demands regular engagement with the audience, eye-catching #Hashtags and conceptualized content. Apart from this, you also need to reach out to the right audience with the right information at the right time.
Why use Facebook for business?
- Increases your website traffic
- Builds engagement with the customers
- Raises Brand Awareness
- Enhances your PR
- Creates a Brand Identity
- Instagram Marketing
Instagram has now become a global platform apart from personal use. It allows brands to promote their products, publish their contents and inspire the audience. Instagram is currently the top social media site and has active users. Instagram allows sellers to have a unique and friendly approach to selling their products to their customers.
Why use Instagram for business?
- Instagram is centered on storytelling
- Visual content is essential to your marketing strategy
- You can reach a LOT of customers via Instagram marketing
- It helps you to engage with your community
- It’s a goldmine of useful feedback and insights!
- It helps to keep an eye on your competitors
- Twitter Marketing
Twitter Marketing is a powerful social networking tool which is centered on creating, publishing, and distributing content for your audience, and followers. The goal of this is to attract new followers and leads, boost conversions, improve brand recognition, and increase sales. With the help of fantastic contents published on twitter, we can reach hundreds of millions of people.
Why use Twitter for business?
- It increases customer satisfaction
- Effective in building communication with the customer
- Drives traffic to your website
- Updates the audience with new trends
- Helps to watch the competitors closely
- LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn is all about how you build your networks and connections. It’s not only about who you know but about who your connections know. LinkedIn Marketing is basically about taking a professional ‘s thought leadership to subtly creating brand awareness that lasts longer than that created by any other social media platform. It provides the perfect opportunity for company executives to become thought leaders in their community by providing creative content for your business page.
Why use LinkedIn for business?
- Increases brand’s visibility
- Improves face to face relationships
- An effective platform for lead generation
- An effective way to recruit new talents
- It reaches more followers
- The best platform to distribute content creation
According to a survey, Pinterest is the fifth most used social media platform with approximately 700 million visitors each month. Pinterest focuses on visual content and not on the textual content. Therefore, if you want to expand your business other than social media marketing tools, Pinterest is the best option. Images, photos, illustrations, etc. reach the audience faster than words where it takes time to understand the whole concept. Pinterest marketing is the best tool to reach the target audience and redirect them towards the website. If you are not investing your time in Pinterest marketing, then you are losing out in marketing strategy. It has been found that about 60% of females use this platform for marketing purposes. https://www.lyfemarketing.com/blog/pinterest-marketing/
Why use Pinterest for business?
- It increases sales
- It increases awareness
- More leads
- Builds additional blog traffic
TikTok is a social media app in China which has become immensely popular worldwide. It allows people to record and share short video content. It has over 500 million monthly users. Its popularity makes it a perfect medium for digital marketing. One can market on TikTok by either creating their own channel and uploading relevant videos through their channel or by working with influencers. Hashtag challenge campaigns can make any marketing strategy popular among consumers. TikTok marketing has set trends for digital marketing. Businessmen should look forward to using it as a marketing medium. https://vidooly.com/blog/tiktok-marketing-for-business/
Why use TikTok for business?
- Attracts an audience with latest trends
- Drives traffic to the website
- Increases followers
- Increases brand exposure
- Over The Top (OTT) Platforms
We all are aware of how OTT platforms like Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Viu, etc. had gained immense popularity in the past years. OTT allows marketers to insert advertisements in front of all the services that consumers use on their devices. OTT enables marketers to estimate audience engagement as well as it enables marketers to know what and when the audience watches on which devices. It allows marketers to see which ad spot an audience chooses when given an option, and where it spends most of its time. OTT allows advertisements to be shown in between streaming television shows and marketers can target most specific customers.
What’s the BESI advantage?
Social media platforms add a great advantage to your digital marketing strategy. As a company trying to build a brand online would remain incomplete without any social media presence. However, maintaining this presence and taking advantage of the platform, as branding demands attention to every small bit of information and strategy needed. Every platform in digital marketing is connected. Right hashtags, contents, images, etc. all need to be highly relevant. We at BESI understand every bit and pieces of the social media platform to help increase your brand exposure and keep your website updated with inventions and trendy amongst its competitors. We provide digital exposure to our customer’s business through the above marketing services.